Upcoming Events

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Tender Notice For Redevelopment Of Mathuresh Nagar Co-Op. Housing Society Ltd. In Mulund West,Mumbai.Last Date 10-06-2015.

Sealed tenders are invited from reputed developers for redevelopment of Residential bldg. of  Mathuresh Nagar C. H. S. Ltd., at Mulund (West).
Net plot Area 842.20 Sq.mt., No. of Tenements 17, Existingcarpet Area for residential Tenements 8860.00Sq.ft., No commercial Tenements, Conveyance with society.
The tender documents are available at PMC’s (address given bellow) Office on payment of Rs. 12000/- by P.O./D.D. in favour of  ‘Mathuresh Nagar Co-Op. Housing Society Limited – Redevelopment A/c’ from 04/06/2015 to 10/06/2015, 11 am to 5pm. Pre-bid meeting will be conducted in society office on 14/06/2015 and the  last date of submission is 24/06/2015 at PMC’s office, 11am to 5pm.
The society reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason whatsoever.
PMC
“Taamra Engineering Consultants India Pvt. Ltd.”
Magnum Tower, 2nd Floor, LalbaugIndustrial Estate, ChivdaGalli,Lalbaug, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012.
SOCIETY
“Mathuresh Nagar C.H.S. Ltd.” B. P. Cross Road No. 1. Opp. Sharon School, Near Ambaji Dham Mandir,Mulund(West),Mumbai 400 080.

Click On The Link To View Ads In Newspapers :
Times Of India - Pg. No.6
Maharashtra Times - Pg. No.10
Gurjarmat - Pg. No. 2

Few Copies Of Tender Documents Are Also Available With The Society.You Can Collect The Same From Society On Payment Of Pay Order/DD Till 10th June,2015.Kindly Note The Said Amount Is Non-Refundable.

1 comment:

  1. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (lfdsloans@outlook.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via: lfdsloans@outlook.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete